Wednesday, June 13, 2007

"Pensive Sky"


I love the seaside and being at the beach. It doesn’t matter if it’s a bright sunny day suited for catching some rays, checking out the guys in their revealing swimwear, and dipping in the ocean or a peaceful walk at dusk or even a stormy November day. “Pensive Sky” follows my last piece “Beach Boys”, both beach scenes, yet both very different in tone, and I would be equally happy if I could step into either one.


I am planning on bringing “Pensive Sky” to my exhibit in Provincetown, so during the shows run you can visit or contact the gallery at Little Gorgeous Things if interested. So for now only prints of it will be available.


The 20% off Day of Issue Sale on limited edition Studio size prints and Gallery prints (full size - 23 1/4" x 18") will run until about 6:00 PM (EDT) Thursday. Visit my studio, for ordering information.

No comments: