Tuesday, June 26, 2007

On The Drawing Board: Road Map

I know it doesn't look like much right now. Usually I don't post anything until I have it outlined on the pastel paper. This is just a sketch of what I am starting. Pardon the quality of the scan. I tried to clean it up and darken the lines so it would show up better. Still a bit of refining to do, but this is the gist of it.

If you can't quite tell what it is, it's a guy on a sportbike - the wind blowing his shirt up and his pants riding dangerously low.

It's that time of year, motorcycles are out in full force. If you've never noticed, it's always the young hot guys riding the sportbikes, usually in just shorts and t-shirts. Those are the bikes that have the riders arching forward, legs back, ass jutting out; the position is quite provocative really.

No comments: