Sunday, June 24, 2007

Lost Treasures???


As I was going through my closet, I found myself rummaging through a box of old photos. Among them were numerous pictures of my old paintings. Some of the paintings I still have stored away others are gone. These photographs are not the greatest quality and are only cropped portions of the full paintings, but I thought some of you might get a kick out of seeing them. I may post a few more if anyone is interested.

If you've read my website bio or articles about me, you probably know that years ago I used to paint in oils and acrylics. I also used to paint mostly sci-fi and fantasy pieces. I was still in the closet at this time so I'd often incorporate busty women into my scenes, so I could get away with painting the hunky heroes that I was really interested in. Most of these paintings were done when I was between 17 and 24.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love viewing your old works. Please consider posting more!