When I first read that Johnny Hazzard has a single out, I was skeptical - a gay porn actor trying to become a singer? How bad was this gonna be? Well, in fact it's not bad at all and has grown on me quite a bit. It's sweaty a bit nasty and sprinkled with obligatory moans and heavy breathing. But what makes the song is the lyrics that put Johnny in the role of the shy boy. It's a catchy dance track from a porn star, if Paris Hilton can do it why not JH? At least he fully acknowledges his sex tapes as his claim to fame.
- "Automatic" - Ultra Naté
- "Temperantia" - Lisiëm
- "I Could Fall In Love With You" - Erasure
- "Deeper Into You" - Johnny Hazzard
- "Ever Fallen In Love" - Nouvelle Vague
- "All of Your Love (Jimmypop Remix)" - Hellogoodbye
- "Experiment Erde" - Peter Schilling
- "La Vie En Rose" - Belinda Carlisle
- "Just A Girl" - Ian Van Dahl
- "Who Knew (Bimbo Jones Radio Edit)" - Pink
Song links will take you to the iTunes listing if you have iTunes on your computer.