Friday, June 22, 2007

Listen While I Work: My Top 10 for June 22, 2007

Mika, a pop sensation in Europe is gaining ground in the U.S. Though I initially found "Love Today" to be very annoying, I also had the feeling that this would grow on me quickly. It's very much in the addictive and irritating quality of Scissors Sister's "Filthy Gorgeous" or even "I Don't Feel Like Dancin'".
  1. "Makes Me Wonder" - Maroon 5
  2. "Love Today" - Mika
  3. "Say it Right" - Nelly Furtado
  4. "Automatic" - Ultra Naté
  5. "Temperantia" - Lisiëm
  6. "Hey You" - Madonna
  7. "Deeper Into You" - Johnny Hazzard
  8. "Don't Wanna Cry Anymore" - Jenna Drey
  9. "Sunday Girl (Riffs & Rays Club Edit*)" - Erasure (Amazon)
  10. "One Day" - Madison Park
Green denotes new top 10 entry.
Song links will take you to the iTunes listing if you have iTunes on your computer.
*Not available on itunes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the "Hey You" track from Madonna? Does she someone new out?

Art of Breyette said...

Yes, it's new. No album with it...yet. I believe she wrote it for the upcoming "Live Earth" benefit.