Thursday, April 12, 2007

"Rainstorm"

Appropriately it's been raining all day. So what better weather to have to unveil my latest piece, "Rainstorm".

It's much 'busier' than perhaps any of my other pieces to date, with the wet shirt and skin, rain drops, lights, puddles, reflections, cars, buildings etc. I was a bit apprehensive when I got the idea but am so glad I decided to do it anyway.

This evening I'll send out the newsletter to my subscribers and update my website, but for now you can see more images of "Rainstorm", as well as purchasing info by following this link.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael you are wonderful !

Your "Rainstorm" is absolutely gorgous !
The colors of the rain reflect your stunning artwork.
"The Rain man" pulls us in to him,
we want to give him our wormth....

Thanks and congratulations !

Dick :-)