Monday, January 29, 2007

It's Arrived!

...well, only two copies. My advance copies of "Summer Moved On" just arrived from Germany, home of the publisher Bruno Gmünder.

It's strange to actually have it in my hands. I had seen the entire book in a .pdf file before it went to press so I knew exactly what the layout and design would look like, but having the actual book is pretty amazing. I am happy to say that it looks great! It's really a decent size too. The images came out wonderfully and it has a really nice flow to it.

I should be getting the rest of my shipment in 3 to 5 weeks. Then I can start shipping them out. I'll be getting 350 copies. So if you want a first printing signed by me, hop over to my website and pre-order it. You'll also get a $10 gift card with the book.

P.S. Pardon my silly grin :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

silly grin? naaah... smug, devilish, yes, but silly? no way!

congrats, mate!

Red Headed Rob ;)

Art of Breyette said...

Smug? Noooo, not me. Devilish...maybe. :-)