Thursday, January 10, 2008

Erotic Signature Announces Selections for Book

I am very happy with the news that two of my works have been selected to appear in “The Worlds Greatest Erotic Art of Today Volume 2”. “Business Trip” and “Early to Rise” have each earned a spot in the book. Last year “Lathered Up” and “Franco” were selected for Volume 1.


While I am glad to be included I am a bit disappointed that the grand prize winner and the four category winners did not include anything in the homoerotic or male centric genre. The contest claims to be opened to all sexualities. While a handful of the book winners, such as mine, are gay oriented artwork, last years and this years prize winners have not included anything having any slight gay appeal. I must say this year’s winners hardly even fulfill the ‘erotic’ criteria. A nude does not automatically qualify something as erotic.


They will be having a viewer’s choice award, and perhaps with a little help from you we can change that. I will let you know the details when I have them.


No comments: