Sunday, January 06, 2008

Work & Playlist: January 4, 2008


  1. "Relax, Take it Easy" - Mika
  2. "I'm Not Dead" - Pink
  3. "Alone" - Céline Dion
  4. "Tempted" - Duran Duran
  5. "Shame, Shame, Shame" - Soulseekers ft. Cece Peniston
  6. "Puppet" - Juliet
  7. "Gimme More (Paul Oakenfold Remix)" - Britney Spears
  8. "Ain't Nothin' But a Heartache" - Freemasons
  9. "Do It" - Nellie Furtado
  10. "Bonified Lovin'" - Chromeo
Green indicates songs new to the top 10 list.

This is simply a list of my favorite songs of the week and since I don't listen to the radio much some songs may be album tracks, international, a little older or simply obscure (at the moment). This is part of a top 30 list I put together each week. I've been doing this since 1983, and though I've tried a couple times, I can't seem to stop. :-)

No comments: