Thursday, January 17, 2008

Guilty Pleasure Discovery

I knew the name, but had never seen the show or knew much about it. But I just recently discovered Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency, which is in it's 3rd season on the Oxygen network. It is... or rather she is outrageous and it's filled with an abundance of sexy guys who spend an exorbitant amount of time in swim wear, underwear, or nothing. It's one of those 'day in the life' type of reality shows akin to Kathy Griffin's My Life on the D-List, or Scott Baio is 46 and Pregnant, (but with beefcake). Those are the type I prefer, no silly artificial predicaments, no contests, no women pathetically vying for the affections of some schmoe. Just a good clean look at the bizarro lives of models and their crazy Godmother in Gucci agent.

Sure, go ahead and judge me for succumbing to this 'low-brow' show, but in my defense I blame the writers strike :-)... that's still going on right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michael:
Have to tell you I am not a reality TV fan at all but this diva was the first supermodel when I was in my 20's and made Naomi Campbell look like a kitten. She has since sobered up and she is a big gay rights activist and helped one of her models, TJ, on the show come out and pose for a gay magazine cover. She was hell fire in her day, I can relate, but she has a heart of gold for gay men and causes these days. I am hooked on the show myself and see her models on the websites for Ruffskin Jeans and 2Xist underwear. She is someone I would love to borrow some energy from. Thanks for mentioning her show. I hope you are well, getting through another Massachusetts winter here, heading to Fort Lauderdale in a couple of weeks to my old stomping grounds. Sunshine at Lloyd Beach in Dania where you can meet really friendly gay guys from all over the world, especially since the value of the american dollar is a joke now. Hope you are well, your recent works are high energy, you are really capturing some intensity in these guys eyes and bodies......sexual heat. Also still working on my story which I have to finish soon.
Take Care, stay warm,
Ron G
Brimfield, MA

Art of Breyette said...

Hey Ron, have fun in the sunshine state. Look forward to your story submission!