Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Mixing it up



Part of being an artist is of course being creative. It would be very difficult for me to paint the same picture over and over again. So while my forté of sexy men is fairly constant my works change with my moods going from romantic, to very sexual, to political. Then there are times when I want to change style or medium. For those of you who follow my work know that I occaissionally do a comic style that employs my computer. Today I got inspired by the work of Robert W. Richards and tried my hand at a looser style using mixed media, pastel chalks, pastel pencils and graphite. This was the result.

1 comment:

timldn said...

Michael, it was great to click on a link on your studio 1088 site and find that it is for a blog. Your BLOG!

Gonna look forward to seeing your works and hearing about how it is all coming together.

Great