Thursday, December 07, 2006

My First Book!


I’m very excited to announce the release of a book of my artwork. I would not have imagined when I quit my job with the Postal Service 3 years ago last month that I would now be talking about MY book! Acclaimed German Publishing House Bruno Gmünder has put together “Summer Moved On”, a collection of my steamy men in a sharp looking 8.25” x 11.25” hardcover book.

It came about when comic illustrator Joe Phillips recommended I contact the folks at Bruno Gmünder. I was surprised to find that Joris Buiks, my contact person had an eye on my work already. He asked me to participate in the just released “Stripped” anthology book. Then soon after informed me they wanted to do a solo book of my work. Well, it was pretty much a no brainer to say YES!

It will be released in the U.S. in the spring. To pre-order one of the limited autographed copies visit my website www.Studio1088.com. The list price is $38.95. For $10 you can reserve your copy and just pay the balance $28.95 (plus tax & shipping) when the books is ready to ship. If you pre-order I’ll also send you a $10 Gift Card with your book to use toward a future purchase at Studio1088. So reserve yours today!

No comments: