Monday, September 08, 2008

MS Challenge Walk 'Sole' Survivors


We did it! Through blisters, sore toes, sore legs, wind, rain, humidity, hot sun, we completed the 3 days, 50 mile MS Challenge Walk 08!

Thank you to those individuals who took the time and gave a donation on my behalf. I truly appreciate it.

Congrats to all the members of Keep on Dancing, our team. Jenny, her mom Sheila, her sisters Danielle and Mary Ellen, and Edward and myself walked up and down Cape Cod and along with all the rest of the particpants, over 500 walkers and 500 volunteers we raised $1.5 Million to assist those stricken with Multiple Sclerosis and to fund research for a cure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you still in a wheelchair after that mega-walkathon? Compassionate artist! I am sure many are grateful for the campaigning and hoofing you did to help in raising $$$ to cure Multiple Sclerosis. Great picture!
My best,
Ron G

Art of Breyette said...

It didn't take long to recover. Just a few blisters but my sore legs felt fine after a day or two.