Friday, February 16, 2007

On The Drawing Board: Liquid State

Since I started posting 'in progress' pics of my works, I have to say that I haven't gotten much more comfortable with it. The problem I have, is because I concentrate on one small area at a time, to the point that it may look finished, I think a lot of people will think a certain section is finished, when I know it's not. So I hope that's not the case and you all reserve judgement and critiques 'til I unveil the completed work.

That said, I am really liking the underwater effect of this piece, and am already looking forward to getting back from Las Vegas to finish it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michael and Edward...
Hope you are having a great trip...

By the great look of things the watter must be very worm..........

safe trip home.