Wednesday, July 04, 2007

More from P-Town

Just a couple more pics of Edward and I in Provincetown. The pic on the right appears in the current issue of Provincetown Magazine. It was taken during Friday nights reception. I may have had a little too much wine at that point judging from the silly grin. I don't think I had that much, just enough to help me push past my shyness.

Sunday night while I was at the Gallery, I had an unexpected visitor. A guy walks in and says "Do you know who I am?" I instantly did. It was someone I hadn't seen since high school. Turns out, he is gay too (suspected it in high school but did not know for sure). He saw the ad for the show and figured how many Michael Breyette's can their be, who are also artists. So he had to come by and see for himself. It was great seeing him again and meeting his partner. They live not too far away in Boston. He caught me up on some of our other classmates who I learned are gay as well. So that makes 4 of us (that we know of) out of a class of only 41. I guess there is something to that 10% rule.

No comments: