Monday, January 31, 2011

There is a Season!

Yay, Seasons of Love is here! The first batch of  books has arrived.  Much earlier than I expected.  I cracked a box open right away. They look great! I am really pleased with how they turned out, I think even better than "Summer Moved On". The colors are nice and vibrant and it even has a nice dust jacket.

Thanks to everyone at Bruno Gmünder in Germany, especially Joris and Simeon and also thanks to Mike Ruiz for the very nice foreword he wrote.  Funny thing I was watching RuPaul's Drag Race and Mike was on when the delivery guy arrived with the books.

I'll start mailing out the signed copies that were pre-ordered this week.  If you want a signed copy from me, don't wait too long, about 40% of the books I'm getting are already sold!  Get 'em from my website


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Printed in Korea! Awesome. I'm currently living in Korea. I hope the books will be available here :) Nice work! M.