Saturday, November 17, 2007

On The Drawing Board: Back to business

Showing just enough of my next piece to tease you.


Well it's taken me a few days to get back into the groove of things. Jet lag was not too much of a problem, it's just been more a matter of getting my bearings back in order. I am working though. Along with shipping orders I've got a few other projects I am busy with, one is the companion (behind the scenes) book to "Summer Moved On" the other is adding a selection of greeting cards (besides my holiday ones) to my inventory list.

Though I've needed to add an art project to my routine to really feel 'normal'. I did spend a couple days working on a commission piece, but while I am waiting for feedback to proceed, and I don't like sitting idle, I have jumped ahead and am beginning a new one. It's a little more sexed up and dirty, but heck I'm overdue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting watching this sketch unfold, the dark passion in his eyes slowly awakening to a look of serious appreciation/pleasure/
indulgence? A lot of descriptive words, pulled from memory I guess.....gee maybe!
Love the transformation.