Friday, November 23, 2007

On The Drawing Board: Eyes of Desire

I haven't been posting much since I got back, but it's a busy time of year. However, here is an update on my latest. I am loving the way it's turning out, and it should be done in a few days.

If you haven't been to my website (www.studio1088.com) lately all my prints including framing are 20% off - until Monday night. It's my way of 'giving thanks' to all those who buy my work and make my art career possible. Thank you! Hope you all had a great holiday!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michael! I just discovered your website! I LOVE IT! I can't wait to see this piece when it's finished. I love the seductive blue eyes. Just great! Keep up the great work.

JEFF
aka Miss Sugar Dixie Crystal

Michael Breyette said...

Thanks Jeff, his eyes are a little more on the green side, but as always, there will be better pictures posted on my gallery website when it's complete.

Adriano said...

Michael,
I'm from Brazil and I love your beautiful work! And I'm anxious to see this piece finished!
Big hug!
Adriano