Monday, May 28, 2007

Kathy Griffin at Mohegan Sun


Yep, I'm a big Kathy Griffin fan.

I love her no holds barred tales of dysfunctional celebrities, her admitted lack of fondness for children, and her 'gay man' mentality.

Last night we (me, Edward, Mark and Andrea) drove down to Mohegan Sun in Connecticut to see Kathy Griffin. This was our first time seeing her in person. The show was hilarious. As she promised 'we came on a good night' because of her recent guest hosting stints on "The View" she had plenty to talk about. Her comment on Barbara Walters choice of feminine lubricant was disturbingly worth the price of admission (which was quite reasonable at $35). Check for Kathy in your town.

I had heard that she was going to be at Mohegan Sun when she was on "The View" only a week ago. I'd always thought she'd be great to see in person so I quickly checked to see if I could get us tickets.

Looking forward to new episodes of her "My Life on the D-List" coming to Bravo in June.

No comments: