Monday, August 15, 2011

New Release(s): "Out In the Open"

He feels a bit exposed out among the elements, but those elements are his connection to nature, something we are all a part of. Why should he care so much if others might see? That's no way to live! Letting go of those trivial concerns he is overcome with a tremendous sense of freedom. And he realizes, things are so much better out in the open.

Out in the Open is the final piece in my upcoming show, Seasons of Love. I'll be delivering it to the gallery this Friday in time for the reception.

If you are interested in the original you may purchase it through the Lyman-Eyer gallery, but it cannot be delivered until after my show. Limited edition Gallery and Studio prints are available for purchase through BREYETTE.COM at the Special First Day Price through Midnight ET tomorrow.

Special Print Variant
I originally had a swimsuit on the front figure, but decided that if I'm talking about being out in the open I might as well put it all out there. But before changing the original, I decided I would offer a very limited edition Studio print of Out In the Open (swimsuit variant), also at the Special First Day Price through Midnight ET tomorrow.

This work marks the second time I'm releasing a "variant" limited edition print. The original depicts a nude male couple taking a shower outdoors, while the variant has the figure in front in a swimsuit.

The first time I did a variant, the work was Leap of Faith, featuring a speedo-clad cliff diver. The variant limited edition print depicted the subject nude.

No comments: