Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Release: "Fountain of Youth"

Immersed in the calm serenity of an oasis, the cool clear water like silk upon the skin, the air is fresh and alive and within you you feel an inner peace and joy. The bounty of nature provides all the nutrients for the body and tranquility rejuvenates the mind. You've found your fountain of youth.

My latest work Fountain of Youth is on consignment at the Lyman-Eyer gallery. While it is available for purchase, it will remain with the gallery through the end of my upcoming show, Seasons of Love this August.

Limited edition Gallery and Studio prints are available direct from my online studio at the Special First Day Price through Midnight ET tomorrow.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work, nice guy, pity we're not all like that in later life.

FC said...

I love the beautiful silver gray hair on this hunk!

Unknown said...

<3

tarotman said...

That is just beautiful; wish I could join him.