Monday, December 06, 2010

on the drawing board: new day

I guess this post could also be titled 'back to the drawing board'.  It's been sometime since I've started a new work. I felt a little guilty but I needed a break.   I wasn't getting an inspiration to start something so instead of forcing something I just enjoyed the time away from the pastels.  

It was this time last year that I began working on pieces for my show in July, then it was time to work on the 2011 calendar and then do my holiday themed pieces, including one for this Christmas and the one I did for TLA which I'll release for Christmas next year.  So I've been trying to steer clear of that pressure to do something and just wait til I'm motivated again.  So I'm ready to dive back in and here is a peek at the outline I've come up with.

No comments: