Friday, January 01, 2010

My Top 40 of 2009

  1. "The Girl and the Robot"  - Röyksopp ft. Robyn
  2. "Walking On A Dream (Sam La More Remix)" - Empire of the Sun
  3. "When Love Takes Over" - David Guetta ft. Kelly Rowland
  4. "Underneath (Scott & Arzadon Radio Edit)" - DJ Antoine
  5. "I Feel Gorgeous (Klubjumpers Extended)" - Houston Bernard
  6. "Jai Ho! (You are My Destiny)" - A.R. Rahman & Pussycat Dolls
  7. "This Must Be It" - Röyksopp
  8. "Happiness" - Kristine W
  9. "Love Etc." - Pet Shop Boys
  10. "Tricky Tricky" - Röyksopp
  11. "In for the Kill" - La Roux
  12. "If This Isn’t Love" - Jennifer Hudson
  13. "Freaking Out" - September
  14. "Heartbreak (Make Me a Dancer)" - Freemasons ft. Sophie Ellis-Bextor
  15. "Lay Me Down" - Cyndi Lauper
  16. "I’m Coming Out" - Kristine W
  17. "With Every Heartbeat" - Robyn
  18. "Tomorrow" - Ladytron
  19. "Shining Light" - Annie Lennox
  20. "I’ve Underestimated My Charm Again" - Black Kids
  21. "Dream On" - Robyn
  22. "Midnight Heartache" - September
  23. "Sing (Pete Hammond Radio Edit)" - Wynonna
  24. "If (Re-Rub Edit)" - Freemasons
  25. "In Summer" - Anastacia
  26. "Season of Love" - Shiny Toy Guns
  27. "I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris" - Morrissey
  28. "Infinity (Klaas Vocal Mix)" - Guru Josh Project
  29. "Celebration" - Madonna
  30. "Silver Lining (Recordist Mix)" - Rilo Kiley
  31. "Wonderful (Radio Edit)" - Gary Go
  32. "Feel the Love" - Cut Copy
  33. "Breathe Life" - Brian Kent
  34. "Ready for the Weekend" - Calvin Harris
  35. "Symmetry" - Little Boots ft. Phil Oakey
  36. "All I Ever Wanted" - Basshunter
  37. "Cover Girl" - RuPaul
  38. "Love in July" - Sally Shapiro
  39. "Fly on the Wall" - T.A.T.U.
  40. "La Ritournelle" - Sébastian Tellier

No comments: