Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The envelope please....

The winning title for my Name My Art contest is Looking to Score, submitted first by Jay W. from Phoenix Arizona. Jay will be receiving a signed limited edition studio print of the work.

I want to thank everyone who participated and sent in great suggestions. Unfortunately I can only pick one. But I must say, you guys came up with some clever ways of putting balls into the title!  Here are those:

Ball Carrier
BALL HOG
Ball Jocks
Ball Play
Ball Playing
Ball Sports
Ball Sweat
Balls in Motion
Balls of Fun
Balls of Soccer
Balls on the Field
Balls!
Control of the Ball
DRIVING THE BALLS HOME
Eye On the Ball
Follow the ball
Great Balls of Fire
Keep You Eyes on the Ball
Marking the Ball
Match-ball
Men and their Balls
Possession of the Ball
Power Baller
Running of the balls
spot the balls
The Ball Carrier
Trailing the Ball
Balls!

and that's not counting ones using 'football'!

No comments: