Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sponser me in the MS Challege Walk

I find it hard asking someone to make a donation. I guess we all do.

My good friend Jenny was diagnosed with MS a few years ago. She’s fun, good natured and love’s ballroom dancing! (You go girl!) She’s got a team, aptly called “Keep on Dancing” that will take part in the MS Challenge Walk, a 3-day, 50-mile walk this September. Edward and I have joined the team and will be walking alongside Jenny. Along with walking we are raising money for research so Jenny and hundreds of thousands of others can ‘keep on dancing’.

You can help me reach my fundraising goal of $1500 by sponsoring me in the MS Challenge Walk. This is not a per mile pledge, just a simple flat out donation. Any amount, big or small ($5, $25, $100, whatever you choose) is greatly appreciated.

Donate to MS Challenge Walk.

Having multiple sclerosis means that you may suddenly have blurry vision. your memory will fail you for no apparent reason, or you may not always be able to walk. MS researchers have made remarkable advances these last few years searching for a cure. Your contribution will help support these vital efforts.

Thank you,

Michael

No comments: