Friday, December 28, 2007

Work & Playlist: December 28, 2007


"Alone" - Celine Dion on 'Saturday night Divas' on ITV 1 U.K.

  1. "Alone" - Céline Dion
  2. "I'm Not Dead" - Pink
  3. "Relax, Take it Easy" - Mika
  4. "Shame, Shame, Shame" - Soulseekers ft. Cece Peniston
  5. "Ain't Nothin' But a Heartache" - Freemasons
  6. "Puppet" - Juliet
  7. "Do It" - Nelly Furtado
  8. "Step Into The Light (Tony Moran Full Mix)" - Darren Hayes
  9. "An Angel's Share" - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
  10. "Tempted" - Duran Duran
Green denotes new top 10 entry.

2 comments:

Sh@ney said...

Hi Michael,
Just wanted to let you know I received your 2008 Calendar for Christmas and it is just as I imagined. I love it & look forward to the year ahead with so many beautiful SEXY images to drool over... Oh my!
Your amazing!
Happy New Year & may 2008 be your best yet!

Art of Breyette said...

Thanks Sh@ney, you too!