Thursday, August 13, 2009

2010 Calendar Availble for Pre-Orders

So are you ready for 12 months of hot men pressed up against your wall?

I received the hard copy proof for my 2010 calendar early this morning and everything looks great! Mark says it's my best looking calendar yet. I am pretty proud of it since I had full creative control.

I guess this year, the companies that put out gay male calendars are sticking to just photography. If you visit the Bruno Gmünder or 10 Percent sites and look at what they have for 2010 that's all you see. I think some of the photography work is quite beautiful but I am disappointed they aren't offering their usual variety that is provided by the imaginative hands of artists as well.

So it makes me doubly proud to not break my tradition, and offer the 5th annual calendar of my art. I hope you'll enjoy it.

I will be signing and numbering the first 250 for you early bird shoppers and you can pre order them on my website. Also if you order 2 or more (for gifts or such) you'll receive a discount.

No comments: