Sunday, May 03, 2009

My Work & Playlist Top 10 - May 1, 2009

'Falling Away' by Jupiter Rising

  1. "Falling Away" - Jupiter Rising
  2. "Walking On A Dream (Sam La More Remix)" - Empire of the Sun
  3. "Love Etc." - Pet Shop Boys
  4. "Jai Ho! (You are My Destiny)" - A.R. Rahman & Pussycat Dolls
  5. "I Feel Gorgeous (Klubjumpers Ext’d.)" - Houston Bernard
  6. "Cover Girl" - RuPaul
  7. "Freaking Out" - September
  8. "I’ve Underestimated My Charm Again" - Black Kids
  9. "This Must Be It" - Röyksopp
  10. "Heartbreaker (ft. John Legend)" - MSTRKRFT

1 comment:

M. said...

Dear Michael,
I know it's quite sudden, but I would like to give you and old-blog fashioned Tag, You're It! on a topic that you may find here: http://tinyurl.com/ctahyz.
It would give me great pleasure if you accept it!
Regards!