Wednesday, November 12, 2008

1000 Words Project: Update...of sorts

I have to apologize as things have progressed more slowly than I had hoped with the 1000 Words Project.

Shortly after the call for story submissions ended in May I was hit with the sudden closing of the venue for my July exhibit in Provincetown and the ensuing scramble of find a new one. That ended well, but it was a much bigger show and took more work prepare for.

In August I hooked up with a publishing company that was interested in publishing the resulting book from the 1000 Word Project and began working with the editor to select the best stories. Things were going well then the editor got bogged down with several other projects, so it's kind of been on hold for awhile.

Hopefully things will be back on track soon and we'll have a great book put together.

No comments: