Wednesday, June 04, 2008

New Venue for "Escape" Gallery Show

It’s been a roller coaster of a week! In a nutshell, due to events beyond their control Little Gorgeous Things can no longer host my exhibit in July. That was devastating to hear. However, they helped me out by proposing some solutions and I am happy to say and am very thankful to the Lyman-Eyer Gallery of Provincetown for not only hosting the exhibit on such short notice but also representing me full time. What’s even better is that they had a spot on their calendar that will allow them to host my exhibit and reception during the original time period.

The exhibit still begins on July 9th, with the reception still July 11th at 7-9 PM. While the show will technically end a few days earlier, it is inconsequential since they will still be displaying my work well beyond the end date.

Lyman-Eyer Gallery is located at 432 Commercial Street Provincetown MA 02657.

No comments: