Thursday, February 07, 2008

New Work: Metamorphosis


Being different can feel very lonely. But from our cocoons we struggle to emerge. Reborn, we take flight on gossamer wings, and embrace who we are.

Metamorphosis is available from my www.studio1088.com website as:

* Original (pastel on pastel paper - image size 24" x 18.5")
* Gallery Prints (on 28" x 24" - image size 24" x 18.5") signed & numbered limited edition (qty 50).
* Studio Prints (on 19" x 13") signed & numbered limited edition (qty 100).
* Portfolio Prints (on 11" x 8.5") open edition.

During the 'Day of Issue Sale' they are 20% off. Sale ends around midnight Midnight (EST) February 8, 2008. Framing is also available.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

WOW! I love the final product. I really like the hair change you did.

Michael Breyette said...

Me too! The whole thing was great fun to do. Don't know how it will be received, but I think I'll be doing a few more 'fantasy' themed works.