Monday, October 15, 2007

A THOUSAND WORDS Project

Have a knack for writing? I am launching the 1000 Words project, a fun way for you to be part of the art. Writers of all calibers are invited to submit short stories based on my illustrations with the ultimate goal of publishing the best of them in a book!

Illustrators are often asked to turn prose into a visual, for things like book covers. I am turning that around and asking all you would be writers out there to take a shot a turning one of my pastel paintings into a short story.

If I get enough fabulous submissions, (and I predict I will) my plan is to put together a collection of the best and publish a book of short stories based on my artwork!


So give it a shot or pass this along to a friend. For more information on the 1000 Words Project visit
www.studio1088.com/1000words.

1 comment: